No news is good news?The competition does not rest and your organisation continues to grow. If you wait until your information systems no longer suffice, you might be too late. And then your competition has gained a head start which will leave you behind. And if you wait until something breaks, the costs can get considerably higher than when you ensure regular maintenance. A system malfunction causes the work to grind to a halt.
Application managementThat is why it is better not to wait for disquieting messages from your employees about systems that are stuck or are no longer fit for purpose. Application management will ensure that there are structural improvements in the quality, availability and user satisfaction of the information system. Proactive instead of reactive. You don’t have to wait until something breaks down; you will be ahead of the game! And you can rest assured that the information system is not holding you back, but acts as your accelerator.
- Structural application management means we need to periodically implement the following activities:
- Implement minor functional modifications
- Solve functional issues and problems
- Functional (non-software) modifications to the system
- Maintenance and management of the databases that the applications use
- Documenting changes in a central document
Interested?Our consultants will be happy to tell you how your organisation can profit from smart application management.
Call +31 (0) 20 655 75 75 or email; they are ready for you.
Who went before you
Do you want to know more? Fill in the contact form below.