Invoices that cost more than they yield?
Manually processing incoming invoices is a time-consuming, error-prone process. Invoices that get lost, are entered incorrectly or twice, or are missing information lead to an inefficient process. This is unacceptable, especially when dealing with the cash-flow of an organisation.
Digitising incoming invoices
This problem can easily be solved by digitising incoming invoice processing. Software based on intelligent scan technology recognises the information on an incoming invoice, saves the invoice, and automatically enters it into your financial software. You will be independent from external parties such as accountants. And you have complete control over the process at any given time, even outside office hours.
- Considerably shorter processing and lead time per invoice
- All information centrally available in a digital archive
- No more missing invoices, no more incomplete or incorrect information
- Fewer actions per invoice, more efficient process
- Considerable cost reduction
Would you like to know how digitising incoming invoices can benefit your organisation? Then contact our consultants for a personal interview: call +31 (0) 20 655 75 75 or email.
Who went before you
Do you want to know more? Fill in the contact form below.